Sunday, October 17, 2010

For the bride (cont'd)

Right before I left in June, I was asked to design a necklace for a bride. I already told you about it here, but I never got the time to show updates because I finished something like two days before I left and I still had a million things to pull together for my journey. So here it is now...


I made a couple of variations, but this third one was IT at the end... She wanted something really slim and subtle. An idea that I absolutely agree with!


Plus the bag-thing for the money the couple receive as gifts from their guests.


Does anyone have any idea/tutorial about how to change settings to have BIG pictures. This is the largest in my settings. And they are not large at all to me! Let me know, please! Until then you'll have to click on the pics to see them in a larger resolution. Sorry about that...Hope you enjoyed :o)


Bisous,
Erika

2 comments:

I ♥ comments!