Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday reveries

One of the days the past week I had the sudden urge to literally dive into a huge pile of old wedding gowns. But I reconsidered because the floor was not clean enough for the dresses to be put there...That was the only reason.
My grandma had two huge sacs full of old wedding dresses in the attic, and time has come for me to take them down from there and use them in one way or the other. I have soooooooooo many ideas. Some to revamp, some to up-cycle or just recycling certain parts. Oh how I love pieces which have stories, my goodness! It gives me this rush of energy to think even for a moment that the dress I hold in my hand was worn by someone on their most special day...Ooohlala ♥

My lovely B. was modeling these tiny creations I made recently...


They can be found in my Breslo shop. And actually I've been thinking about setting up an Etsy shop as well. Any suggestions, recommendations; and anyone from Romania has any idea about what is the best way for shipping to other countries from here? We have such silly policies and surreal fees; that I do know, but maybe someone knows the trick, because I am pretty sure there is one, isn't there? :o)


Hope you enjoyed!
Bisous,
Erika

Linked up to:
Making the World Cuter

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!