Thursday, October 28, 2010

When...


...will it stop?
I have this constant feeling of restlessness. Sometimes it gives me energy, but at times it also wears me out! I have this little dwarf running up and down in my soul not letting me settle. Which in a way is not a bad thing, because it always guides me towards peace, which is what I am seeking in this state of mind of mine.
I suppose that instead of fighting it, I should learn to live with it, and let myself get carried with the things I have no control of. That is what I have been doing for the past month, time that I have spent at home since I came back from Taize. Let things be, stop worrying and live. But again I feel like I am lacking something and this is the moment when I know I have to change something.

What and I supposed to do? Where should I go?

Calme-toi, I like to tell myself...

But something is about to happen.

It is just one of those times when you can feel IT coming...I can...

2 comments:

  1. Inhale, exhale. Repeat. Repeat often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei,salut!Am vazut ca te-ai intors din Franta;cred ca e normal sa treci prin starea asta....call it autumn...better winter.Am ajuns si eu in Franta o perioada scurta de timp toamna asta ...si am venit acasa.Am trecut prin adoratul meu Provence...dar a trebuit sa ma intorc.Simt si eu un gol.O neliniste,insingurare.Dar hei....asta e o chestiune temporara,te asigur.Odata ce aroma delicata a scortisoarei,dublata de cea a portocalelor si poate a vinului fiert ,iti va dezmierda narile... sufletul tau va zambi cu bucurie de copil:)
    So...say "hello"to the good things that will come!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!