Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pink Saturday -15-

I still didn't properly get back to blogging...After leaving for so long this summer I just can't find my way back to it, so weird...
But I really don't want to give up on it, I suppose I just have to take it easy for now. That is why I only post for Pink Saturday, but I really wouldn't want to give up on this party I love it too much! So thank you Beverly, from How Sweet the Sound!!!


I know it is a bit early to start the Christmas projects already, but with ceramics it is a bit different, it takes up a lot more time to get things done so I was really excited about creating Christmas tree ornaments... Here is where I showed you my newly poured angel which had to be put into the oven twice and glazed and all that, but it is ready now, with tiny pink bows...



Bisous,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. Such delicate pretty little angels. Happy Pink Saturday and have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!