Monday, December 13, 2010

Extra Extra!!! Read All About It

I have an announcement to make!
Though you have probably noticed already, I want to let all of you know that I changed the title of my blog...Le Monde d'Erika was really meaningful to me, since this blog is about my little world and the way I see things. However, it was practically impossible for me to keep up with two blogs, one for "personal" subjects and the other one for my shop: Jasmin Blanc; I just couldn't find the time, thus I did neither of them properly.
Sooooooooo, I decided to move everything over here, just simply by changing the title. Wise, huh? :) Anyway, the point is, that all my creations will be available for purchasing at my Breslo shop and if you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask them through mail: erika(dot)iozsa(at)gmail(dot)com, or just by leaving a comment to any of my posts.
This blog will have its previous character with a different variety of posts, so don't you worry. It is still going to be about my tiny, but never-the-less enchanting and bewitching, world :)

Stay tuned!
Bisous,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!