Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pink Saturday -17-

This pendant is part of my mini Vintage collection decorated by this wonderful transfer picture taking us way back in time...Truth be told, it already found a new owner on the Christmas Fair I attended this past weekend. Tender, long and slim golden chains and a ceramics pendant with colloidal-gold margins and a vintage transfer picture...What more could a woman ask for...? ♥
And since I already gave you a sneak peek of this collection, I will post about it all in a couple of days so stay tuned.


Happy Pink Saturday!
Don't forget to check out Beverly's place to check out the other posts too, especially since PS has an optional choice for Christmas, so there will most likely be many Christmas posts linked up today!

Love,
E.

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!