Monday, December 27, 2010

Rues de Paris


I love this color! The simpleness of blue, the feeling of eternity and purity it caries in its concept makes me feel peace in my heart... It is said to be a cold color... But I don't think so! Perhaps it is because I love water so much. And water is immediately linked to summer in my mind. Warm summer evenings...

I created a mini collection, which contains 5 necklaces and a broach to immortalize some details of this past summer. The jewelry collection is entitled

"Souvenirs chaleureux de l'été passé"...






Some of these are still available in my shop!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erika and a Happy New Year from Australia!
    I have been following your blog for a little while now and love seeing what you are doing. I too have visited Taize and had a very special time there - quite a few years ago now.
    I really love this collection of your work and would love to buy the necklace shown here (above the cat one) of the lovely Parisian buildings. I went to your Breslo shop but do not know how to translate to English. Perhaps you can give me some tips and even reserve one necklace for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce amintiri frumoase ai inviat...de acum cativa ani petrecuti in Franta ! Old memories... Incantator ! Felicitari pt tot ceea ce faci !

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!