Monday, January 17, 2011

My newest work

So remember all the newly poured ceramics products I was telling you about? I'm afraid I have kept these three a secret back then...But here are my little ones.
You know what is great about creating? That you get to fall in love with your work over and over again, because you can create whatever pleases you the most...and then let people with similar taste find you and feel the same way! And I say this in the healthiest way possible, please don;t get me wrong. It is not about arrogance or loftiness...It is sincere love towards the products, as if they were a tiny part of my own being.

People tell me it shows...The love, I mean. And I could not ask for more, than to transmit this kind of message wit what I do...

So allow me to be a little pathetic and link this little heart I recently made - glazed with this wonderful color- to what has been said above...


And now move on to showing you my little darlings. These little kitties... They are four all together, but one of them is still in the process of "being born" (or finished, in more realistic terms): whitey (who already found a home), greenish, blueish and goldy (whom you will meet by Tuesday).


My SHOP is the place to be, I'm telling you :)

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
E.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness..these are just so adorably cute..love it! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!