Sunday, January 23, 2011

My own personal fairytale...

What a lovely evening!
I had dinner with a very dear childhood friend, whom I haven't seen or talked to in a very long time and it was great to catch up on the old subjects and... new ones... while the snow was falling outside as in a fairytale.


There was also something I received in the mail yesterday that made this day to seem even more like a tale -- this gorgeous arty ring from the lovely Eugenia! Her shop is called Bohemian Sin and you should definitely pay her a visit sometime soon, especially now that she prepared you a gorgeous Valentine's day collection!

But getting back to my fairy tale element, miss BohemianSin and I did a little swap. And thus my ring-collection received her queen ring:

A creative reproduction of a Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg painting. I love it! And I also love that the ring is over-sized so it really makes an impression...Love, love, love it! Thanks so much miss BohemianSin ♥


Now, truth be told, the fairy tale would have been complete if, by the end of the night a prince had come and carried me away in the sunset. But since it was snowing, perhaps the prince got snowed in. Oh well...But that's alright, I always love an ambiguous ending! :)

Truly yours,
E.

PS. Make sure you visit again tomorrow, because I have a giveaway coming up...Yipppiiiii

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!