Thursday, January 20, 2011

NEWS! *Jasmin Blanc Boutique on ETSY*


So now that I officially declared myself and indie artist, it was about time for me to go international, you must agree with me on that. So where else would I do that other than joining the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious community on Etsy...

There! My brand new shop on Etsy! Hurry up and check it out! Get your very own Jasmin Blanc Boutique jewelry. Anyone purchasing in this first month will receive a present (surprise) regardless of the amount spent. How cool is that? :) Remember every single pieace is one-of-a-kind so you will be the only person on this planet wearing it. How cool is that? :D

If you are from Romania don't forget to visit me on Breslo simply by clicking here. You will be able to buy not only the jewelry I make, but also bags, clothes, and my lovely ceramics. The reason I don't sell the latter internationally is exclusively due to silly high shipping-rates (though if, you are willing to put up with that, let me know and we will work out someting). But it is not the same for jewelry, and that means I can make it affordable for all the lovely people in love with one-of-a-kind beauty outside Romania to be a part of my world by wearing my creations! ♥


I am very exited as you can probably tell!!!
So I invite you to share my joy :)
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck with the new shop! I'm your first "heart", hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm happy for you! i'm sure the shop will be successful!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!