Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pink Saturday -20-

My 20th Pink Saturday already...Wow, time flies...
Today I thought I'd show you something, that cannot yet be found in my shop... A pretty experimental-ceramics dessert dish-set.
I love texture, I do. Especially something elegant, fine and delicate to all senses. I use things that inspire me in this sense quite often in my work. In all I do actually, not just in ceramics...Also in my sewing projects or jewelry.
Funnily enough though, I don't wear that much of it (obvious texture that is), I like to keep it as simple as as I can when it comes to me. In the every day life, at least. Special occasions are another subject. Believe me...
Who doesn't love to make an entrance...:)

But anyway, let's not make today's post into a fashion issue...So here is what I was talking about! Let me know what you think! I really love feedback about my work to see what people like and what they would like to have in their kitchen cabinet.
I love vintage china and tableware, but I also like something modern yet timelessly elegant (at least, in my perspective)...And creating will always be my true love...♥




Have a lovely day!
Don't forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more lovely pinks!

Truly yours,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces. Thanks for your interest on being featured. I will let you know more as details emerge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beautiful! I think the combination of texture, choice of medium, and the color is wonderful.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I am so glad I stopped by yours!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!