Sunday, January 16, 2011

Silly Season

Do you ever get tired of winter?

I must say December would be more than enough for me as the winter season. I would be dificult to imagine Christmas without snow or at least a nice chilly weather, but that would have to pretty much be it!

I'm so sick of not seeing the sun for days or weeks in a row...and sometimes the seasonal affective disorder starts to take over my general good mood. It is so silly!


As you can probably tell, I am really looking forward to seeing the sun and feeling the warm sunshine touching my skin!!! And I truly hope it won't keep me waiting for long...


But I must say today was a little better and having a blue sky instead of a dark gray one did wonders!


How are you holding up? :)
(beautiful Taize summer-sky)

Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!