Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Saturday -21-


Another fabulous Saturday and me blogging sick-in-bed on it...But that's alright. I suppose in a way it is understandable, when for weeks it is around -15 Celsius degrees outside...my Mediterranean soul cannot really cope with that for long (*wink*)

But never mind that! Happy Pink Saturday to all of you...I thought it would be nice to be in tone with the theme of this cold month, warmed up with all the pre-spring love, so my contribution of the day is a necklace I recently made!



Please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound and check out the other lovely pinkies linked up for today's party!

Have a wonderful Weekend and stay healthy!
Love,
E.

(ps. necklace is available in my Breslo shop)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! Love it!. Hope you feel better soon! Winona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Very delicate.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!