Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Work in progress

Somehow a fun day always involves some creation for me... But if my solitary creating moments are paired up with an evening spent with friends then I can truly say I had a wonderful day! So, somehow today, even a particular responsibility which used to represent a burden on my heart got solved so smoothly that I literally felt like dancing afterward.


Anyway, let me focus on the creating bit for now and show you some of the things I've been working on today. These shots were taken right after I took the items out of the molds (or shaped them manually), they are not yet burnt or glazed or anything. But I thought it would be fun to show you different stages, not only the end result...I mean, the path which leads us to where we want to be, is what counts the most anyway (well, most of the time), doesn't it?


Hope you enjoyed the "sneak-peak"...
Love,
E.

ps. I really hope the tiny flowers turn out to be perfect after glazing and burning, because I am really excited about transforming them into a very special and exceptionally delicate necklace

1 comment:

  1. really wow! palaria este pur si simplu magnifica :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!