Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunny Tuesday

What better time than this for chasing bitter-sweet reveries... such a wonderful day should result a frenetically good mood. Yet why so sad? Made some brighter, warmer things to cheer myself up...Some of them already found a new home (aka. sold out) :)) Hope your heart is happier than mine though, and hope mine will get to its senses as well. Soon!
Til then I am assiduously preparing this and that for the weekend fair and tomorrow I'm going to go and order some business cards. First one ever (the handmade ones don't count. Although I had some when I was 5 years old, the name was Silvie Gilard and I was a private detective)! You can be sure I'll brag about them as soon as they're out :)

Look for them in my shop!
Love,
E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!