Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Solitude


I think I might have lied a bit today...
Someone asked me whether I was afraid of solitude or not. And I said no. But had felt awkward about it all evening...I don't intend to confess here, no. But I just though this post would make you feel we have something in common. And I realized it is good to talk about it.
Last summer I felt great, loneliness or the fear of solitude had never even cross my mind. But a few weeks ago this shivering feeling just rushed over me, even for just a tiny moment. I felt like crying. But nowadays everytime I feel like crying I just start smiling. I don't know where it comes from. And I certainly am not able to explain. Perhaps this is yet again one of those thing that don't have to be explained...

Without being negative, I think most of us have experienced this mind-numbing feeling at one point or another... Have you ever tried denying it purposefully? Have you later realized that you have been unconsciously denying to feel this way? Have you been so brave as to embrace yourself with your fears and face them?

And though these questions are supposed to be rhetorical from my side, I would like you to just take a minute and think about what you are covering up or what you lay out and try to deal with... But either way, I think it is very important to forgive yourself for not being perfect...:)

I often smile at my profane fears... But sometimes I think I should also take them seriously, not making a big deal out of them, but not tossing them on the top shelf either.


Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!