Tuesday, August 30, 2011

henna project

...failed!
I bought some henna over the weekend. I wanted to try since such a long time. But I suppose I will have to continue on trying, because the one I bought (a cheap ready made version) was almost impossible to work with and left nothing but dirty hands. And if we had hot water running from the tap (which we don't here in the volunteer-training place, where I live at the moment), I could have washed it off even.

Here you can see that as it dried it was coming off without me doing anything to it... And the lines are so thick and ugly, but this was the tube I got with it, and even this kept on blocking, then suddenly making a disgusting stain by bursting out from the tube.

Now I am really open to order online, if you can recommend me something good that you tried and worked, I would be happy to try it also :)

But I am definitely not giving up!

Love,
E.

1 comment:

  1. I did exactly the same.I bought a cheap one and tried it and failed... Next time I said that I'll need a prof. to do it.

    Anyways you can go to some Asians stores to ask for some info,I'm sure they'll help you.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!