Friday, November 18, 2011

Jasmin Blanc Boutique feature

A couple of months ago I was contacted, and asked for permission to use one of my photos. Naturally I agreed. But during this time, I had totally forgotten about it...

The other day I received a message letting me know that the online magazine -with the feature and a lovely description about my creation- was published!

The magazine is entitled "What liberty ate" and you can read about food related blogs, you can indulge in delicious food photography, but it also publishes fine art, graphic design and anything food & kitchen related, be that craft projects, table ware and the list goes on.
It is a great read and you can find delicious recipes too, so make sure to check it out. Great bonus, it's in English!


Thank you Liliana for yesterday's sweet surprise!

Stay warm,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!