Tuesday, November 8, 2011

new paint

...loads of them, actually.

I find it hard to resist against buying new paint to try out, in different shades and techniques. So I don't. I just buy them and give them a go.


This time fabric paint won me over. Why oh why is it that we have so few craft shops in my city? Luckily I was given a tour in the main ones in Budapest. I was like a 3 year old in a toy shop (not that I would not act the same way in a toy shop).

I have two tiny-sweet drawings ready, but I haven't managed to take pictures, so you will have to give me some time. I, of course, have several projects running at the same time, but falling into bed smiling every night and that's what matters.
Also, I have a new logo for my shop and soon for the blog as well, but as I said, I prefer to spend more time away from the computer than what I spend in front of it, so time will have to be the one to do the changes.

Stay warm!
Love,

E.

ps. don't forget about the Snow-cat giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!