Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...still alive

Sorry for the huge blackout guys... I haven't been feeling well in the past week, in fact I was sick and weak like never before in my life. But I wouldn't like to whine about it, I prefer to be thankful and super happy that I am getting better now. Yet maybe I am overdoing it already, but I need to because I have two Markets to participate at it a couple of days and I am really not ready yet. And starting to be a little nervous. And while being nervous I made some serious updating in my online store. So take a look!


We watched "A Christmas Carol" this afternoon (the animated version) and I have butterflies in my stomach. Oh how I love this time of year...

Stay warm and out of virus' sight, so you won't end up like me!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!I love them all!!Best of health i wish to you!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!