Thursday, January 5, 2012

Origami gift box tutorial


I have been packing the online orders and market purchases into tiny little origami boxes throughout last month, that were made by Gaspar. He was really nice helping me out with packing ans shipments, well basically all the administrative side related to my work. So I thought why won't we share with you how to make these sweet origami boxes. So easy and can be decorated in a thousand ways!


All you need is:
- 2x perfectly square sheets of paper (one should be 4 mm wider than the other- for the top of the box)

So here you can find the step by step picture tutorial:

It might seem a little confusing, but just try. Once you get the hang of it, it will be really easy!


And as I said, there are tons of ways to decorate them. You can just keep it simple and tie a bow on top of it, or you can be a bit more creative and find what works for you! I also tried gluing lace on top and then putting a contrasting ribbon...They can be really pretty, I'm telling you!

A great thank you goes out to Gaspi, not only for sharing this tutorial, but also for all the help and support he has shown and given during my busiest month work-wise...

I am truly grateful! And also, hope you enjoyed!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this tutorial! I got the "chat noir" from the iulius market in december in one blue Origami box and i was about to search for a tutorial to make one myself, but i needent search no more, this came in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! You were right. At first it was a little difficult, but now I've got it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!