Thursday, February 23, 2012

Budapest



The tiny store was open. We went in. Dreamed for a while and then left with a yarn-filled shopping bag... I wouldn't want it any other way :)



My mother and I, we both love yarn.
We were in Budapest the other day to get clay and colors and glaze. And while others go for a coffee when they visit a place, my mom and I, we go on expeditions to find lovely treasures.

The way back to Cluj was really beautiful, I have daydreamed below the spring colored sunset and sang along with the radio. It is the tiny moments, wherever we go, whoever we spend that time with and whenever that is...

May your day be filled with inspiration!
Love,
E.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a wonderful trip! Looking forward to see that yarn transformed into something lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!