Monday, March 5, 2012

I am happy to announce



I had a previous attempt to open a JBB shop on Etsy somewhere at the beginning of 2011, but that had failed, because besides posting a couple of products once I haven't done anything else. Zero. Nothing.

Gaspar is in London and things seem to work out slowly but surely, which is exciting. Yet this continuous uncertainty starts to bring me down and motivate me in the same time. Things are impossible only until you label them so in your heart. So I decided to go for it.

I am still in Cluj. Trying to figure out how to bring my true loves together to one place. Gaspar and art, that is... And in moments like this when my smile sits from ear to ear on my face I realize how ungrateful I would be if I'd call this situation anything worse than a tiny challenge, which I might not have the answer for as I speak, but will take tiny steps towards, to bridge the gaps and figure it all out.

A workshop or studio in London would be an investment that is far beyond my reach right now. This I know. But what I also know is, that I love the touch of clay. I love the smell of paint. And I certainly love the feel of tools in my hand while creating my tiny jewelries.

So there has to be a way!

There has to...

Getting back to why I first started writing this entry, I reopened Jasmin Blanc Boutique on Etsy. Put my heart into carefully selecting the jewelry collection I showcase there.... And so here you have it. I will not neglect it this time around, for sure. So be sure to check back often because I am posting new creations almost daily.


If you like what I do, please spread the news, I am sure grateful for all your support!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Erika I so happy that you've opened your etsy store. I wissh you good luck! you ahve a tag on my blog;)
    http://murmu-happymurmucei.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, Congratulations on reopening your shop! And I wish you all the best in achieving your dreams. best, Georgianna

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!