Thursday, March 22, 2012

sunny days at the workshop

I've been spending a lot of time at the workshop these days. Somehow editing photos inside the apartment doesn't seem to work for me, when it is so nice and sunny outside. Today I played with the dogs in the yard of our workshop for around half an hour. It was so nice and sunny! So when I looked in the mirror tonight I could see the difference in my skin tone already...Oh how I love the sun!

I have been preparing some (lots) of new tableware designs for my Breslo shop and started working on an entire bridal collection which will be available exclusively on Etsy! I'm not even half way through, but I am already beyond excited about the latter and I'll make sure to share tiny sneak-peaks along the way...


I love how spring fills my heart with inspiration...
Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!