Thursday, May 31, 2012

kittielicious

I'm excited to let you know that I have just finished listing my newest little favorites in my Etsy Shop! More colors will soon follow...
And I've been thinking about making custom orders too, how does that sound?

Ok, so here's what I'm thinking: you send me a picture of your little favorite and I will paint her for you! The shape stays the same, but I will personalize the little ceramic pendant so that you may take your tiny favorite everywhere with you... Maybe I'll make samples and then we'll see...

Available here

Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I really love these little guys, they are just so adorable! I think I might have to get myself one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious! Definitely a great addition to your lovely shop<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!