Friday, May 4, 2012

News

A fresh start or just going along the road...I believe both apply!

After giving it some (read: A LOT OF) thought, together with Gaspi, we decided it was time to do something drastic. I once read on a silly bumper sticker, that in order to experience things you have never experienced before, you must do things you have never done before. And boy, is that true...

Leaving now, when everything suddenly fell into place in my art/business field, is not easy for me. I thought I didn't need stability in what I do, but a minimum of it is required, whether I like it or not. If for no other reason than the fact that putting the kiln into my luggage from time to time would be awfully funny... So until a better solution comes along I will practically be moving back and forth between England and Romania. Which is fine for me. Except the weather in England. But I'll live.

There it is! The big news. And I am excited, I wasn't, but now I'm like a volcano that bursts at times. A lot needs to be done and also a lot needs to be forgotten. I'm working on both of those. And for now I am happy, and I'm me again. The girl who didn't need anything sure other than faith. And it's good to be me.

So if you're ever in London, and given that I am also in the city, let me know, I'd love to meet you!

And if you like my work, never hesitate to visit my shop and remember that you're not only treating yourself to something delightful, but you are supporting me, as a young artist to be able to pursue my dream. And I am ever so grateful for your help...



I'll soon blog about exciting (I hope) news!
Love,
E.

3 comments:

  1. this sounds fantastic! You are an amazing person! I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the changes! I'm a new fan of your shop!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!