Monday, June 25, 2012

5 things to do

I randomly stumbled upon these lovely DIY projects over the weekend, and they are too great not to be shared, maybe you will even get the sudden urge to grab a crochet hook or a paint brush and let these lovely and oh so creative people guide you in making these amazing things.


1.  Watercolor crayon art. I love that quote!
2. Easy candle making tutorial
3. Keepsake box. I absolutely need to get my hands on one of these wood-burning tools...all the things I could do with that *sigh*
4. I love this cute camera strap painting idea in pastel.
5. I have always wanted to try covering the rocks I collect in crochet lace, but never really got around figuring out a pattern for that. But since I found this urchin inspired pattern these is no excuse...

Happy Monday!
Hope you'll have a creative week ♥
Erika

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice! thank you for the share!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!