Sunday, June 10, 2012

The weekend

It's been a wonderfully productive day surrounded by singing birds and Hungarian pancakes... Great friends feeding my creativity, I must say!

I have quite a few things coming up in my Etsy shop, most likely tomorrow. Somehow today I was in the mood for taking lots of pictures and editing them right away. Normally I take the pictures and I postpone editing them, so I forget I even had them, and then I work double or triple. Oh, and I have a tutorial up on the Breslo-blog about making super simple wee chocolate/gift sacs. The article itself is in Romanian, but the pictures speak for themselves, so it is worth taking a look.



(sneak peek of  some of the new jewelry that is coming soon to the shop)

Hope you're having an amazing weekend! Sleep tight!
Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!