Tuesday, August 28, 2012

how I love summer...

Although entirely unintentionally, I took quite a break from the online world. And after I got over the initial panic of how am I going to be able to deal with the orders from my shops, I actually enjoyed it, quite a lot! (This of course is thanks to Gaspi giving me a hand with everything over in London)

I might have been away from bloggy-land; I have been, however, more than present in the REAL world, and so many things have happened since I am home. I am horrified even just thinking of having to return to London in a week. I met amazing friends, old and new, I smiled, I laughed, I simply just felt! It's been quite a while since I had the opportunity to enjoy true summer, with 35-40 degree Celsius and let me tell you, THIS is my kind of weather. I know, I'm hard to find! haha

I even took a break after my laptop died, and went out of the city for some days, enjoying beautiful relaxing moments under the sun, jumping into thermal water and playing games. I did not neglect work, but I set time aside to reorganize my inner well being, which I have not done in quite a while...And my wonderful brain, God bless it, was actually able to stop rushing, slow down a bit, and select between the necessary and unnecessary thoughts...

I was reminded how important it is to just be, smile and enjoy without asking for or expecting anything at all...

(Amazing nature summer and beach photography. Source: LupenGrainne)


What about you? How do you spend the sweet summer?
Love,
E.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog :) the only one I actually ever read... :* kissez from an old friend, that really misses you. edna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you for going back to London .... I'd love to go again.

    Are you there for study or something, or is it something else ?

    Good luck and I'm glad you were home for some time . That's priceless indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is so darling. i am jealous you live in the UK. lucky lucky girl.

    xo,

    cate
    Wardrobes I Met and Liked

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!