Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello fall...

I don't know about your parts of the world, but over here at my end, London woke to a chili, cloudy morning. Yet suddenly a warm excitement rushed through my body... Christmas is right around the corner.
And so, other than buying my airline ticket home for December, what I also did, was lighting a candle to accompany me in the early grey morning, warming up the air , while I was enjoying my freshly brewed coffee with just a touch of ground cinnamon.

I love autumn for so many reasons. Somehow everything feels more rooted this time of year. The colors and scents are soothing, like it has never been anything else in the world. Putting all contemplating aside for now and making more room for observing and enjoying feels so natural...



On a more practical note, fall also makes me more excited about crocheting again and manages to keep me motivated. So here is what i am working on right now. A new little project for Le Petit Knit. Not a very fast process, I must admit, because of the combined stitch pattern, but all the more beautiful!
And call me crazy, but my mood today made me feel like listing something christmasy in my shop, just as a sign of all the beautiful things that are about to happen...

oh, how I love life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!