Friday, October 19, 2012

Hyde Park - snapshots

sweet escape...until the weather -bless her soul- decided to switch from being moody to coming down with a torrential rain. And ironically we were the farthest we could be from any of "our" metro stations.  ...Yay!

But anyway, before the entire park had turned into a huge pond, we had a nice walk, trying to take a photo of some friendly squirles, fooling around with leaf eyebrows, kicking the colorful fallen leaves and watching a swan hurt the girl who was going to feed it from her palms.

Hyde Park is really beautiful, I just wish there was ONE time when we could take a walk in the warm sunshine instead of pouring rain...


What about you? Any fun plans for the weekend? 

Love,
Erika.

P.S. I just listed new goodies to Le Petit Knit, including a cozy striped cowl and a Minnie mouse headband! Don't miss out on the fun! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two made the best of the time you had, even if it was short-lived because of the rain. I know how you feel!

    I love the shot you got of the squirrel :) I want one!

    Thanks for sharing, Erika!

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!