Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jasmin Blanc - the wedding boutique

Well, you know, it all started with a little crush on making ceramic flowers, and the next thing I knew, I was putting together a whole wedding collection. Until now I was showing and selling them in my Jasmin Blanc Etsy shop, but after some thinking I decided to open up a separate shop just for my wedding items, ranging from hair accessories to cuff links, from engagement ring boxes to keepsake boxes and bridal jewelry. This all happened just right when I realized I needed a bit more consistency. Besides, it is so much fun to browse in a shop where you can find lots of amazing wedding related items. I know I love that! And I hope you do too, so head over to Jasmin Blanc Wedding and take a look for yourself!!!



Love,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!