Saturday, October 13, 2012

looking for the perfect gift?

...custom cat pendant. It can't get more unique than that! ♥


Cats and more cats. Did lots of them and people loved them. My kitties have traveled around the world and seen all corners for me, which makes me feel a little bit like I've been there...But I this time around I want something else, something more... Something I do especially for you! Which doesn't mean that all the other pastel kitties will disappear, no,no. It only means that in addition to mono colored cat necklaces I now want you to meet the custom kitty-cat pendant. Amazing to surprise cat loving friends with, or why not yourself, should you be one of those people?!

How does it work?

Well it is really simple actually... I will need a picture of your cat, or your friend's cat, depending on who the necklace is for. And you could even send me a short description (but this is optional) or funny story, I'd love to learn more about him/her before I start giving life to my plain ceramic cat pendant.

And voila...

I will send a picture of the finished piece back to you before I ship it. I really want you to love your pendant and I am happy to make any additional changes, should you request them...


Why, you may ask...
 The mono-colored cats did not have eyes. And yet, I like eyes. I love people's eyes. I love children's eyes. And I love the eyes of animals.
 I like to believe that it is what gives living beings their personality, it suggests who they are, where they come from and in a strange way it might even suggest the reason why...

They can come with a bow...or without. It is up to you, just let me know.


And that is it really, so let the fun begin.
Just hop over to Jasmin Blanc now and get your very own custom cat necklace, on a sterling silver chain!



I'm so excited! Hope you are too!
Love,
E.

2 comments:

I ♥ comments!