Tuesday, October 2, 2012

morning walk in the park

I love the crisp air of a beautiful Autumn morning...
And the warm, cozy Autumn afternoons remind me of when I was little, I used to lay down on the dry grass and watch the wind blow the curly clouds back and forth; I used to ride my bike and watch the hills surrounded by foggy semi-transparent gray air; I used walk in the woods, running through the fallen yellow leaves, bending down to raise them up and cast them in the air, watching them fall again to the ground; I used to laugh so hard that tears came to my eyes; I used to hold my grandma's kitty-cats until they fell asleep and couldn't feel my legs, but I still didn't move, so afraid not to wake him up; I used to fall asleep too, without having anything on my mind, except the love in my heart that surrounded my day.


I found this beautiful spiderweb the other day on my afternoon walk. Oh beautiful nature, you never cease to inspire me!

How is autumn over where you live? Do you have any special memories related to this magical season?

Love,
Erika.

2 comments:

  1. I share your love for crispy autumn morning air! What a sweet post! Thank u for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon your blog and am now following! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!