Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Color block crochet collars

Remember these half done collars I showed you a while ago? Well now they are all nice and ready in Le Petit Knit! Go on and check them out, colorful and trendy, it makes me smile just looking at them. Joy around your neck, how sweet is that? :)


Which is your favorite?
Love,
Erika

Ps. I am excited about receiving a package from my Le Petit Knit partner (aka. mother). A box full of beautiful lacy knits, boleros and shawls, oh it gives me the happy-shivers! And I will squeeze in a photo shoot as soon as they arrive to show them to you! I am very lucky to have such a talented hobby-business partner!

3 comments:

  1. wow, these are really pretty! i like the colored ones. i think purple is my favorite? very cool. such a nice pop of color!

    how is everything going with you, dear? hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, they are so chic and cute, your mom is doing a wonderfull job...you can see from who you receive such a great talent (both parents of course:))
    Hug from Cluj :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Raluca, thank you! I really do have a very talented family! So true! :) But the crochet work is actually mine, my mom does all the knitting for LePetitKnit. We share our love for yarn, but we stay in our own "domains"!

    Sending hugs your way too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!