Saturday, November 10, 2012

early mornings...

It is amazing what a bit of schedule change can do...
Gaspar changed jobs and he now has to wake up at 5:30 every morning. Naturally he goes to bed at a reasonable hour to be able to cope with that. So in order for the two of us to be "on the same page", I decided to adopt his schedule and work at that. I mean for me, it is all the same, I place my work hours (read: the entire day) whenever/however I want to. And I was stunned how much more effective my work is. I get so much more done in a shorter amount of time. 

I never thought I would ever say this (me, the night owl), but I love it! I feel like it makes me work smarter, not harder and more. So great!

So anyway here's some of the things I did yesterday morning. Happy weekend! Do you have anything fun planned for it?


(notice my to-do lists?)

Love,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!