Wednesday, November 28, 2012

newest member of the custom cat family

I woke way before the sun... And not without reason! I had a wonderful day ahead of me and I really was ready to embrace it all.


I had lots on my to do list, but most of all I had the pleasure to paint another custom cat pendant, and with that my most challenging one so far. But I loved it, and I am so happy to have had the opportunity. When I first came up with the idea of personalizing my mono-chromatic cat pendants I never imagined that it would be this much fun...

So meet Fiz-gig, my lovely friends! The newest member of the custom cat family!


Please note, that the listing for a custom cat pendant with sterling silver chain will be up until Thursday (29/11), and will not be available until the end of January, 2013. So hurry up, if you still want to receive yours this year!

Meow and sleep tight!
Love,
Erika

2 comments:

  1. I had a cat just like that when I was little! Wow, you did such a good job too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So sweet and so cat like!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!