Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Swap Present

It was a long weekend, but I had an amazing time at the Christmas Fair. Met wonderful people, both creators of beautiful things and appreciators :) Thanks so much for coming and stopping by the Jasmin Blanc stall, I loved having you there and I appreciate it more than you know...

A post on all that will follow soon, but for now I want to brag show you all the goodness that I received in the mail today. The package arrived from the very talented Cecilia from Vixy Blu, and I am not going to lie to you, for more than 5 minutes I was staring and admiring her beautiful packaging like a child in a toy-store (everything in the box was packed individually)! More about that you can see on her blog, she shares tutorials as well, so I am sure you will love it!

I absolutely love everything you sent me, Cecilia, but most of all I fell in love with your hand-painted gift tags, and as selfish as it sounds I want to keep them all for myself (which I naturally won't). Thank you so, so very much for your present, I feel like I received enough love, to last me through this very busy week I have ahead of me! :)


The Christmas Swap was organized by Revista Atelierul.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so, sooooo happy to see you like it!
    Enjoy reading with your new friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!