Monday, December 3, 2012

Destination: HOME



December is a busy and excitingly full month, full of all kinds of fairs and markets, full of friends, and childhood memories, full of family time and delicious cakes. And I wouldn't miss all this for the world, so I flew home on Saturday. No matter where I am in this big and wonderful world of ours, I always come home for this special time of year...
So here I am. Surrounded by the people I love.

Now it is a little harder though. Because G. has to work right until Christmas, so he will fly in just in time for Christmas (he will be my Christmas present, haha). But things are never perfect, so we will have to make the best of what we've got!

I am excited about everything and delighted to share all my joy with you!

Happy December dear friends!

Love,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!