Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snapshots from today: Workshop love

I am home! I feel clay among my fingers and my heart is overflowing with happiness...

Here are some shots from today, which marks the first day after 3 month of London, when I can hide in my workshop, listen to Christmas music and leave everything behind. When I am working with this beautiful mud of mine, I feel like floating, and especially today, I just couldn't stop smiling!


Sleep tight, sweet friends!
Can't wait for tomorrow to come! :)
Love,
Erika

Ps. Did you notice the tall cats? Are you curious? Special and oh so exciting surprise! Soon to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Clay & peace - lovely feeling indeed. Welcome home, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images! Hope you enjoy being home!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!