Monday, January 7, 2013

We are engaged - Christmas 2012 / part lll


Perhaps I gave the news away with the title and the photo, but I mean, we are engaged! Can you believe it? :) It's a good thing I have the pretty ring on my finger, otherwise I would not believe it myself. It is like a pinch to reality!

On Christmas Eve, I was opening a gift, there was a cozy knitted pair of socks inside, and between them was a tiny handmade origami box with a navy colored satin bow. The timing was perfect and the answer was already formed in my heart...

I am excited about this fresh start, a new year with new adventures.
Thank you so, so very much for being a part of it!
Love,
E.

5 comments:

  1. Felicitari draga Erika sunt atat de bucuroasa pentru tine. Meriti sa fi fericita :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitari Erika, sa va iubiti for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari!!!! Ce propunere frumoasa!
    Sa aveti parte de multa, multa dragoste si aventuri frumoase impreuna!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felicitari si multa fericire impreuna!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!