Sunday, January 6, 2013

work and ceramics - December 2012 / part l

Life's been pretty crazy and hectic right before Christmas with all the work, participation at two fairs and the Christmas preparations, so there was no time left for sleeping, let alone for blogging. This is why I decided to do a little recap of this past month and then take it from there.

There was a lot going on in the workshop since I arrived at the 1st of December. I wouldn't have had much to take with me to the fairs, so I had to put in all the time I had, but it was really worth it. Plus, not being able to hold and work clay for three months in London, had really accumulated up some feelings of desire. Whenever I am pulled away for one reason or another from what I love doing I feel like half my heart is missing...

Anyhow, the concept of optimum working hours was slightly stretched, to say the least. But I wouldn't trade those two weeks for anything...

raw

glaze firing

out of the kiln- glaze firing

Stay close for Christmas Fair photos :)
Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!