Wednesday, February 20, 2013

transylvania

Oh the weekend...days like these always fill my energy-tanks up a little more.
We traveled down to the very heart of the country, right beneath the cambered corner of the Carpathian mountains, where south greets east, where the wind is colder than I have ever experienced and the clean air clears your lungs and fills you up with enough oxygen to last you for the days to come...

We stopped every time we felt like taking a walk to soak in the wonders of this beautiful land, called Transylvania. The land, which offered me the most amazing childhood a little girl could ever dream of having.

On a different note, take a look at this amazing artisan pottery! *sigh* Each an every piece is wheel thrown and decorated by hand; can you even imagine all the time and energy, not to mention talent, that is put into this amount of pots? Oh my, I could have stayed there the entire day, lost in between the snaking lines of cobalt blue paint...


Korond, Transylvania

My heart is filled with hope and maybe even a little bit of lust for life... for making it happen. I have been daydreaming about moving back home for a while now... But when there is more people involved in such wishes, there is a crucial need for coordinating them, otherwise life twists too much around and we might not get as much out of it as we would like to...

Homorod, Transylvania

But as I am quite certain, God has a peculiar way of showing opportunities in the very best moment in life, I shall be patient and let everything fall into place. I just hope we will be wise enough to know when to act and when to let go...

 tired eyes, Odorheiul Secuiesc, Transylvania
Tusnad, Trahnsylvania

You wouldn't believe me if I told you, that I -even to my own great surprise- keep my overly wishful thinking under excellent control! LOL
Sweet dreams,
E.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a magic weekend! I too have a lovely honey pot from Korond from when we last visited home.
    I hope all things will turn out just the way to want and need them to be!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!