Saturday, April 13, 2013

back to London

So...it's been a while. But I am back in London now.
These past weeks have been really busy and wonderful, I spent long, long days in my home-studio, working and daydreaming, sketching and glazing and waiting for the sun to shine in through the studio windows...



Now back in London, I don't have much hope for the sun to shine in and brighten up the house, because honestly, we don't get much of that here. How is it where you live? Can you at least hope for spring to arrive?




So basically I packed everything I had worked on up again (read: half of my studio, basically) and moved it to London again, until..well, who knows, somehow I cannot seem to find the answer to that question.



About updates on what I have been doing these past weeks, well, I don't even know where to start.
Remember these bisque fired mugs? Well it is just 4 debut ones that I made for everyone in the family, but they will be available to purchase around June/July as well.



Here's mine! Finally I have my very own Jasmin Blanc cup to drink my coffee from! I usually don't take time to make myself anything really, hehe...

Other than that I have some new collaborations and brand new shops who will be stocking my work, but more about that really soon... But for now what I can tell you is, keep an eye on The Lost Lanes, it will not be long until they will launch their amazing online shop! And until then like them on facebook so you don't miss out on anything!

Well, what do you know, I squeezed everything into one post here, I had to lay it off of my chest! haha

Love,
E.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for spring here!After soo much rain this couple of weeks, the sun is shining again! Have a lovely day there in London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!


    p.s. I'm having a Bonlook sunglasses/glasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!