Sunday, June 23, 2013

Friendship

...the truest, most innocent form of it.
As 3 year olds we played together in the cool shades of the walnut tree by the kindergarten.
And then as 15 year olds we made a promise to meet regularly, baptizing our girlfriend-dates Therapy. We were young girls full of hope and dreams about the future. So different from each other, yet it always felt like we were sharing one soul...



I just turned 25 on the 20th of June. On the day I went to the studio to finish up some works.
I never made a huge deal out of my birthday, but I have secretly always hoped for unexpected surprises... And somehow they always keep coming, mainly in the shape of these two guardian angels of mine. Around noon they showed up with a huge teddy bear gift bag, gorgeous presents and loving smiles.

We've been friends most of our lives, and I am not certain of many things, but this I am sure of: some hearts are tied together with that invisible spell of friendship that never fades, no matter what life brings. I've been blessed so abundantly...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. How nice that they surprised you for your birthday! You are all lucky to have one another, but of course, you already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!