Tuesday, July 2, 2013

sweet detail {RASPBERRY}


I love smoothies for breakfast, but today's was the best I had in my entire life. I rarely follow any recipes for these types of simple foods, so I hardly ever experience the same taste twice, but boy I'd wish to...

Anyway, I'm left with some beautiful raspberries and decided to find them a good use. Not a rich taste, just something light and summery...

Do you know of any great raspberry recipes? I'd love it if you shared...

Here are my picks so far:
-I can almost imagine the softness and sweetness of this cheese mousse. I couldn't find the recipe for it though, but I guess it could easily be done with any cream cheese mousse recipe.
-This almond-raspberry cake sounds like a plan
-I've never tried any fruit pizza before, have you?
-No recipe for this berry cake, but it sure looks yummy

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these look delicious! Great picks. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. raspberry is my fave! I wish I had more access to it in the city, but it's usually so expensive at the market :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!