Tuesday, September 24, 2013

autumn walk

Summer shifted almost soundlessly into autumn. September has never been this green, as far as I can remember the grass was long burnt by the powerful summer sun. Not this year. The grass dances with the wind fashioning a beautiful emerald color and the air is fresh and sharp. If I wouldn't smell the sweet scent of the ripen grapes everywhere I just might be deceived...

And yet she winked at me today on my walk over the hill above the studio...


M was jumping all over my casting molds, he was out of control, enjoying the freedom and warmth that welcomed him.

The day was spent making custom orders and preparing lots of new and exciting products. I love my job! :)

How are the colors over in your corner of the world? 
Love,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!