Friday, October 11, 2013

Cat cake toppers


Before the minimalist cake topper design appeared I created this style, but then a customer requested a plain ivory + gold set and it was love at first sight. I then made a black and pink version as well. A lovely couple will be putting the Black Cats on their wedding cake organized on no other day that on Halloween! How great is that?

Check out the cats HERE! Many of my customers say that my pieces remind them of sugar candy; when I look at these cats I think I know what they mean... :)

Wishing you all an amazing weekend. I've heard we will be having some nice warm weather, I certainly hope it's true! How is it over where you live? Do you have a warm, pumpkin colored, soothing autumn or a misty and foggy emerald colored one?
Love,
E.

1 comment:

I ♥ comments!