Friday, December 13, 2013

ceramic cat bells for Christmas


Ornaments keep flowing...I'm on fire! :)) I guess I just didn't realize I had made this many! I was mesmerized by all the possibilities and somehow the clay itself inspired me, and something within kept me moving. I absolutely love it! Christmas. Decorations. Tree ornaments. Christmas carols. Some snow would be welcome, but its scent quickly sweeps into my hair as I exit the apartment. I like December. I do not, however, like winter at all, as a season. But December...Oh this one is something else... <3 p="">
Ornaments for the child within...



Thank you for all the wonderful response on my work this holiday season! I am overwhelmed by your appreciation and you cannot imagine how grateful I am for all your support!

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. very inspired!! i love them!! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh cat de dragalase pot sa fie! <3 Noi nu facem brad dar nu pot sa nu visez la unul total decorat cu operele tale <3

    Sa ai parte de sarbatori cat mai pline de iubire si un an nou la fel de plin cu inspiratie ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!