Thursday, February 27, 2014

glazed, soon to be painted


I always scream and jump with joy every single time I open the door of the kiln after a glaze firing. Except for today, because I felt sorry to wake this little angel up, as he was sleeping in my arms so peacefully. But I had every reason to be overly excited about unloading the kiln, look at these... Oh my!


I loaded the kiln tonight for the last time with this batch, after a very long day of covering everything in colors and gold. The sun was shining, the puppies were happy and I was smiling through it all. Oh how I longed for the sun... it made me long for the sea too. I am a woman of simple needs. Walking barefoot on a soft, sandy beach tops any expensive high-end heels, if you ask me.


Cheesy, I know, but I couldn't resist :)
Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!